- Southern 01923200111
- London 02030789570
- Midlands 02476234710
- Northern 01614130700
- Scotland 01416117980
Please ensure: At apex resources limited, we expect you work to the job specification and duties that you have been employed to do at all times. Please ensure you follow any instructions the site supervisor gives you.
- You wear all the required PPE at all times (hard hat, steel toe cap footwear, high visibility vest).
- Bring your CSCS card and a form of ID.
- That you plan your journey and leave early to guarantee that you are on time.
- Inform a member of staff if you are unable to get to work as soon as possible.
- That you are polite at all times and treat everybody with respect without any discrimination.
Welfare & Hygiene
Please ensure that:
- You wash thoroughly when you finish work (take a shower if necessary).
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- You wash your hands after using toilet and before eating
Toilets are provided for your welfare; please help by keeping them clean and tidy.
Please ensure that:
You do not take, move, tamper with any property of the contractor or clients Apex Resources are supplying your services to.
Please note it is our general policy is to prosecute thieves.
- Do not take or remove anything without written permission.
- Remember most sites have CCTV cameras and security
- Do not fraudulently try to claim more hours or days worked than you have actually worked on any timesheet.
- If you are found guilty of any illegal activity, you will not be used again by Apex Resources Ltd and could face prosecution.
Drugs & Alcohol Policy
When reporting to work, regardless of the time of day or night or the premises at which you are working, you must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are suspected of being on any type of illegal drug or under the influence of alcohol – the site supervisors will instruct you to leave.
Apex Resources Ltd expects all operatives to perform to the highest standards at all times.